Property ID: 8341938 -
Property ID: 8341938 -
Property ID: 8341938
Type: Recreational Property, Hunting Land
Address: S. 130th Ave., Lot #WP001
Directions: Call agent for directions.
Description: This tract is located in a major trophy whitetail area and has the perfect mixture of food, water, and cover to attract and hold your next wall hanger! With nearly 72 acres of fertile cropland, this property serves as the main feed site for local whitetail deer and turkeys in this area. This proves to be very evident from the dozens of deer trails leading into the crop fields from all directions. The tillable acres also generate good annual income returns from your investment. A heavily wooded stream runs through the West end of the property providing an incredible setup for archery deer hunting overlooking the crop fields. The small creek is hammered with deer sign with trails and creek crossings all over the place. There are several large mature cottonwood trees along the stream that provide good setups for treestands. On the East end of the property, there is a nearly 4-acre wooded area with 10 ft tall grass that serves as a major bedding area for deer. If you are looking for an EXCELLENT whitetail hunting property, in a trophy area, at a reasonable price – this is the farm for you!
- Located 6 miles northwest of Luray on S 130th Ave
- 1 miles West of HWY 281
- Secluded whitetail and turkey hunting property
- Trophy whitetail hunting area
- Nearly mile of heavily wooded stream running through the property at SW corner
- 71.53 acres of highly productive cropland
- All crop acres currently planted to milo
- Excellent tree cover on both the SW and Eastern portions of the property
- Area on east side of cropland features tall mature cottonwoods and 10 ft tall grass which serves as an incredible bedding area for deer
- Wooded stream along west boundary is loaded with a variety of trees including cottonwoods, cedars, and locusts. There is an incredible amount of deer sign all over in this area!
- Dozens of deer trails lead into this property. It is the main crop field the deer feed from in this area
- Excellent bowhunting property for whitetail and turkey
- 100% mineral rights are believed to be intact and will transfer to the Buyer upon date of closing
Contact Name: Adam Hann
Phone Number: (785) 259-2469
Fax: (217) 285-9099
Address1: 306 East 13th Street
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained
from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation,
expressed or implied, made by
Lands of America
who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions,
change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers
should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.