Property ID: 9982627 -
Property ID: 9982627
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Property, Residential Property
Address: 1737 HWY 183, Lot #WP001
City: Rush Center
Status: Contract Pending
Directions: Call agent for directions.
Description: Situated just south of Rush Center Kansas along both sides of HWY-183 sits one of the most premier family farms to have ever hit the market in this area. Not only does this farm offer some of the best-irrigated soils in the county but also comes with a country home, two massive sheds, grain bins, and walnut creek frontage. 168.86 total flood irrigated acres exist with 57.8 currently alfalfa and 26.65 planted to wheat with the balance being stubble. Over 384 tons of alfalfa (6.65 tons/acre) sold in 2020. Corn crop made 201.29-bushel average in 2020. 3 water wells strategically positioned to flood all acreage with irrigation pipe included with the sale. A stunning 3 bedroom 2 bath brick ranch style home with full basement and 2 car garage will comfortably accommodate a family looking for the classic farm life. A 50x120 Butler machine shed with shop area sits adjacent to the house as well as 4-grain bins 50,000 bushel capacity with grain leg and dump pit. Located right at the edge of Rush Center on the east side of the highway is another massive shed that was recently constructed in 2014. This building is a 60x150 Behlen with a 30’ sliding door, 1/3 concrete floor while the other 2/3 being rocked. Both buildings are super clean and provide an immense amount of storage for implements, vehicles, tools and all the above. It's very hard to find a farm that has been as well taken care of as this one right here. With one glance you can tell lots of hard work and dedication have been instilled into the property over the years, this is a very good opportunity for someone looking for a top-notch farm to jump into! Call one of the listing agents Mitch Keeley or Adam Hann to set up a private showing before this gem gets sold!!
- Flood irrigated land with the best soils in the county. Check out the soil map located at the end of the photo string
- 168.86 total irrigated acres with three water wells located around the perimeter of the property, one vested, one senior, one junior. Alfalfa, Corn, Wheat and Milo are the primary crops produced on the property
- Country home with full basement, central heat & air, 2 car garage, 3 bed room 2 bath, new plumbing. All home appliances will be included with the sale
- Two massive sheds are included with the sale. 60x150 (2014) Behlen and a 50x120 Butler. Both have 1/3 concrete floors. Tools and equipment will also be negotiable. Irrigation pipe will also be included with the sale. 4 grain bins 50,000 bushel capacity with dump pit and grain leg
- Half mile of Walnut Creek winding through the southern end of the property offering hunting or grazing opportunities. Water well and corrals within the creek acreage. Creek acres are fully fenced
- Soil Type: Roxbury silt loam, rarely flooded, 166.52 acres; Bridgeport silt loam, rarely flooded, 18.35 acres. Weighted average; 79.7
- 2020 stats: 57.80 acres alfalfa hay 768,740# = 384.40 tons; 46.45 acres corn 201.29 bu/a; 37.96 acres (non irrigated wheat) 55 bu/a.
- Legal Description: NW/4 27-18-18, N/2, SE/4 28-18-18, W/2, SW/4 27-18-18 Rush County Kansas
- Water Rights: #8338-00; #22006-00; #RH 36-00
- All current wheat and alfalfa crops will go to the new buyer
Contact Name: Mitch Keeley
Phone Number: (785) 259-0492
Address1: 121 S Madison St
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained
from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation,
expressed or implied, made by
Lands of America
who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions,
change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers
should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.