66282 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 66282: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Shawnee Mission, KS 66282
Shawnee MSN, KS 66282
Not Acceptable, USPS
Overland, KS 66282
Sm, KS 66282
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Johnson County
- Centroid: Latitude 38.954, Longitude -94.688
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 234
- PO Box Addresses: 239
- Residential Addresses: 239
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Overland Park, KS 66282 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 66282 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 66282 is contained within ZIP Code 66212 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 66212 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.4 miles W)
Overland Park, KS
(2.4 miles NNE)
Prairie Village, KS
(3.9 miles NE)
(3.9 miles ENE)
(4.9 miles N)
(5.5 miles NNE)
(5.6 miles NNE)
Mission Hills, KS
(5.8 miles NE)
(6.3 miles NNW)
Roeland Park, KS
(6.6 miles NNE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles N)
(4.5 miles WSW)
(4.7 miles NNE)
(4.7 miles ESE)
New Santa Fe, MO
(5.5 miles SE)
Indian Village, MO
(5.5 miles E)
(6 miles ENE)
Red Bridge, MO
(6.3 miles ESE)
Santa Barbara Mobile Home Park, KS
(6.4 miles WSW)
Hometown Santa Barbara Mobile Home Park, KS
(6.4 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 66282
Use HTL Address Research for a Kansas Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Kansas Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.